Toni Sailer Women's Sibilla Jacket$1,899.99 AUD
Buy now, pay later. Interest free with
Or 4 easy fortnightly payments of $475 with
The women's Sibilla Ski Jacket combines visual finesse with superior functionality. Crafted from premium 4-way stretch and slightly shimmering ripstop fabric, this slim-fit jacket provides ultra comfort and flexibility with every turn on the slopes.
Contrasting fabrics allow the jacket to specialise in strategic based functionality, with 4-way stretch providing breathability rating of 20,000 g/m²/24h and a waterproof rating of up to 20,000 mm in areas needed most. Whilst the ripstop fabric boasts a comfortable breathability and waterproof rating of 10,000 mm. Thermolite insulation fibres keep warmth in, whilst maintaining airflow in varied conditions.
The interior lining is comprised of stretch fabric and the hood features detachable quilted sections, highlighting the high attention to detail and performance standards set by Toni Sailer designs.
Slim fit, with tapered waist.
This jacket fits true to size. If in between, we recommend to go up a size.
- combo made of 4-way premium stretch fabric with ripstop nylon
- waterproof rating 10,000 mm / breathability rating 20,000 g/m2/24h
- elasticised powder skirt
- elasticised wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- YKK Vislon Mirror zipper
- 4 front zippered pockets
- ski pass pocket on lower part of sleeve
- closable inner pocket with headphone port
- open mesh inner pocket
- removable hood
- chin guard
- 3D laser logo on sleeve
- 1. Outer material: 84% polyamide / 16% polyurethane
- 2. Outer material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Padding: 100% polyester