Mountain biking is a high octane sport. With high reward comes high risk, and accidents do happen. POC's goal is, and has always been, to reduce the consequences of these risks. With safety as it's paramount concern, POC has developed the Tectal helmet to not only offer you the best protection, but to be comfortable and look good too. POC has specifically developed the Tectal for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing. The Tectal incorporates POC's ground breaking safety technology, featuring aramid bridges, a reinforced EPS liner and a unibody shell construction. The Tectal offers more coverage and protection than conventional MTB helmets and its design has been optimised for efficient ventilation, whilst keeping a low weight.
- EPS liner.
- Outer PC shell.
- Unibody shell construction.
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability.
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Size adjustment system.
- Adjustable visor.
- Recco reflector.
- Color finish: Matte
- Weight: XS/S = 320g, M/L = 350g, XL/XXL = 370g
- Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008