POC Octal Aero Raceday
The POC Octal Aero is a competition iteration of the award winning and lightweight Octal helmet. It has the same safety, ventilation and comfort but features an external microshell. The microshell creates an aerodynamic profile, allowing for a reduction in drag, crucial for events where every second counts, whether that's for your time trial event, or that elusive Strava leaderboard on your evening commute.
- Australia and New Zealand Standard
- Weights: Small: 50-56 (210g), Medium: 54-60cm (215g), Large: 56-62cm (225g)
- External microshell for aerodynamic performance.
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
- Fully wrapped unibody PC shell construction.
- Size adjustment system.
- Straps molded into liner.
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding.