POC Fornix Helmet$279.99 AUD
Buy now, pay later. Interest free with
Or 4 easy fortnightly payments of $70 with
The Fornix ski and snowboard helmet is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying Kevlar aramid strings and molding them together with the foam liner, it was possible to develop a lightweight helmet while maintaining structural stability and a high level of protection. The aramid allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption.
The Fornix ski helmet is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customise the fit of the helmet to make sure it stays safe and comfortable in place.
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner
- Adjustable ventilation
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles
- Goggle clip
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit
- Color finish: black, white: shiny; all other colors: matte
Sizes:XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL
Certified:EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040