Parajumpers Long Bear Down Coat
Down-filled nylon coat with a detachable hood featuring a removable real fur hood lining and trim. The hood is adjustable by means of a tape. The shell fabric has undergone a special treatment that protects it from dirt and rain and has an inner lamination (WP: 10,000 mm ‰ÛÒ MVP: 10,000 g/sqm/24hrs). Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Two snap pockets in front. PJS patch on the left sleeve and drawstring at the bottom. The coat has a slim fit and zippered side vents for greater comfort. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with the exclusive PJS snap-hook at the neck.
- åÊThe down has a fill power rating of 730.
- The fur trim around the hood is FINNISH ASIATIC RACCOON and its origin is FINLAND
- The fur lining in the hood is RABBIT, its origin is CHINA and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- The main front zipper is supplied by YKK.
- Shell 100% PolyamideåÊ
- Lining 100% PolyesteråÊ
- Fill 90% Down 10% FeathersåÊ
- Real Fur Trim 100% Real Finn. Asiatic Raccoon FuråÊ
- Real Fur 100% Real Rabbit Fur